We strongly believe that your experience of the French or Italian wine regions will be so much richer, more educational and more enjoyable on one of our trips than it would be on your own. Here’s why:
- You’ll learn so much more than you would on your own! You’ll have a fabulous, internationally-renowned instructor with you at all times to give you fascinating information, make sure you understand the nuances and subtleties of the region and its wines, and respond to all of your questions
- You will have AMAZING tastings and get access to estates you would not be able to visit on your own. We have the highest-level contacts in each region, so you’ll get to taste many more wines at each estate, and you’ll be welcomed as an honored guest and fellow wine professional
- Your instructor has lived in or work with France or Italy for many years and has extensive experience and contacts within the region. So you’ll get expert information about the wine business there, and an insider’s take on local culture.
- You don’t have to take chances on hotels or restaurants you don’t know. With more than a decade of experience in these wine regions, we use our first-hand knowledge to choose only the best hotels and restaurants for your trip
- You’ll have an itinerary that makes the most of the limited time you have in the wine region, minimizes driving time, and ensures that you get a thorough overview of the region and its wines
- You don’t have to drive! So you don’t have to worry about wasting time getting lost (which is easy to do on the back roads of France or Italy), or about drinking wine at meals. You can just relax, enjoy and learn
- You get the camaraderie and pleasure of exploring the wine region with other like-minded people who are as passionate about wine as you are
- Your instructor will translate for the group at all times, so you will have no communication issues (many winemakers in France or Italy don’t speak English).