A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Alsace.
This Distance-Learning program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- Eight recorded webinars by lead instructor, Thierry Meyer
- Six supplemental recorded webinars by Olivier Humbrecht MW, Etienne Hugel, Andrew Jefford, David Schildknecht, Thierry Fritsch and Sue Style
- A copy of the Alsace Master-Level Study Manual
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Online, proctored exam sit* (exam is composed of three sections and must be completed in 90 minutes)
Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.