The Wine Scholar Guild takes great pride in its high-caliber program provider network. Our instructors are consummate and extraordinarily educated wine professionals. They stand out among their peers.
Each year, we honor the best of the best in recognition of their stellar accomplishments as teachers and program providers. The Wine Scholar Guild is pleased to reward the best Instructors and Program Providers with WSG Awards for each category: French Wine Scholar™ and Italian Wine Scholar™.
Tanya Morning Star Darling
All Awards: https://www.winescholarguild.org/wsg-awards.html
BY Pierre Freyermuth
Other Blog Entries:
- Visiting Bordeaux! How to plan and organize your Bordeaux wine tour Written on Friday, 17 May 2019 09:17
- Common Knowledge: Estuary Written on Wednesday, 01 May 2019 06:12
- Wine Scholar Guild Top Exam Scorers for 2018 Written on Thursday, 25 April 2019 03:57
- The 2017 Vintage in France, a 'new normal' Andrew Jefford Written on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 04:29
- A new logo for French, Italian and Spanish Wine Scholar graduates Written on Monday, 01 April 2019 07:59
- Common Knowledge: Photosynthesis Written on Sunday, 31 March 2019 11:08
- PODCAST: Julien Camus on "Wine Scholar Guild: behind the scenes" Written on Wednesday, 13 March 2019 10:42
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12