The Wine Scholar Guild takes great pride in its high-caliber program provider network. Our instructors are consummate and extraordinarily educated wine professionals. They stand out among their peers.
Each year, we honor the best of the best in recognition of their stellar accomplishments as teachers and program providers. The Wine Scholar Guild is pleased to reward the best Instructors and Program Providers with WSG Awards for each category: French Wine Scholar™ and Italian Wine Scholar™.
Tanya Morning Star Darling
All Awards: https://www.winescholarguild.org/wsg-awards.html
BY Pierre Freyermuth
Other Blog Entries:
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on "Wine Education, Wine Writing, the Business of Wine, and a Fresh Look at the Loire" Written on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 04:52
- Andrew Jefford joins the Wine Scholar Guild as Academic Advisor Written on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 09:54
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines Written on Thursday, 31 January 2019 09:29
- INTERVIEW: Massimiliano Guerra, first ever 100% scorer on IWS program Written on Wednesday, 30 January 2019 03:00
- #WineScholar Instagram Contest Written on Wednesday, 23 January 2019 05:30
- PODCAST: Ciro Pirone on Italian Sparkling Wine Written on Saturday, 19 January 2019 03:36