With almost half of Spain’s Denominations of Origin represented, the event featured more than 300 wines with food pairings from some of New York’s top Spanish restaurants.
In addition, a number of seminars were conducted highlighting Spain’s lesser-known grape varieties, wines from Rioja and Castilla y León, and a very special preview of Cava’s newest quality designation, Cava de Paraje Calificado.
Keep checking back as we prepare for our Fall 2018 launch of the highly anticipated Spanish Wine Scholar™ program!
- Spanish Wine Scholar Program
- The Ten Best Spanish Red Wines: A Beginner’s Guide
- Spanish Wine 101
- The Wines of Rioja with Sarah Jane Evans MW
- The Key Red Grapes of Spain with Lucas Payà
- The Key White Grapes of Spain with Sommelier Lucas Paya