Master of Wine Jane Hunt is interviewed by Decanter Magazine’s Andrew Jefford about Tuscany and its wines. Jane has a long, distinguished career in various aspects of the wine trade, and will be leading a Wine Scholar Guild immersion tour through some of the legendary Tuscan wine estates.
“Wine is a liquid food,” she tells us, and it is an essential part of daily Italian life. Jane would know, as she spends half her year living in Italy, and she speaks fluent Italian.
In this 35-minutes Italian wine learner’s go-to episode on Tuscany, Jane shares with Andrew her invaluable knowledge of – and passion for – great Italian wines as well as insights on the growers, grapes, and wine styles. Jae also offers an informative primer for the upcoming Tuscany Study Tour (May 26 - 31, 2019).
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
MEMORIES FROM OUR 2017 TUSCANY WINE TOUR:
Learn more about our May 2019 Tuscany Study Trip with Jane Hunt MW
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- FWS Approved Program Provider: Meet Paul Miles of IWEG, Toronto, ON Written on Sunday, 04 November 2018 09:44
- PODCAST: Peter Liem on Champagne Terroir - There's More to the Story Written on Wednesday, 31 October 2018 10:06
- PODCAST: Rick Fisher on Sherry and the SWS Program Written on Thursday, 11 October 2018 08:51
- WSG Program Provider Interview: Meet Sharon McLean of Cru Consultancy in Victoria, BC Written on Friday, 05 October 2018 16:08
- Top Bordeaux restaurants with good wine lists Written on Thursday, 20 September 2018 04:20
- New Approved Program Provider in Belgium: Meet Sybille Troubleyn Written on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 04:12
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Trentino, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Sicily Written on Wednesday, 05 September 2018 07:54
- PODCAST: Maurizio Broggi on Northern Italy Written on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 07:06
- Meet Julien Boulard aka Zhulian... new FWS provider in China Written on Monday, 20 August 2018 00:30
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Piedmont Written on Sunday, 12 August 2018 08:48