Learn more about the Wine Scholar Guild in this candid interview with Education Director, Lisa M. Airey
If you missed our Education Director Lisa Airey’s cameo on the Wine Two Five Podcast last week, you can listen to the recording here:
Other links for this podcast:
- Official Wine Two Five website: http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
- Direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/winetwofive/Episode_136_-_Lisa_Airey_Wine_Scholar_Guild.mp3
- iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-136-wine-education-writing-wine-scholar-guilds/id986650051?i=1000394895496&mt=2
- iHeartRadio link: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Wine-Two-Five-Podcast-27586549/episode/episode-136-wine-education-writing-28655826/?cmp=web_share
During this episode Steph and Val chat with Lisa about her history in the wine industry, her journey with the Wine Scholar Guild and its evolution over the last decade and discuss the different credentials and certifications that exist in the wine industry.
Lisa also goes into detail about Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips, instructors and online learning resources as well as shares a bit about her surprising side-career.
And what episode would be complete without an embarrassing wine story?
This episode is not to be missed!
Check out all past Wine to Five podcasts at http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
About Wine Two Five Podcast
Wine Two Five is an entertaining podcast series featuring wine educators who like to drink their homework & have fun learning. Steph & Val believe in wine with lunch and not punching a clock when pulling a cork. In other words, drinking every day – any time of the day – is acceptable. And classy. We strive to provide our listener community with a weekly pour of wine edu-tainment, fun, and encouragement to try new things to enhance your wine-sipping lifestyle.
Wine Two Five Podcast hosts:
- Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
- Stephanie Davis, CS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- PODCAST: Rick Fisher on Sherry and the SWS Program Written on Thursday, 11 October 2018 08:51
- WSG Program Provider Interview: Meet Sharon McLean of Cru Consultancy in Victoria, BC Written on Friday, 05 October 2018 16:08
- Top Bordeaux restaurants with good wine lists Written on Thursday, 20 September 2018 04:20
- New Approved Program Provider in Belgium: Meet Sybille Troubleyn Written on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 04:12
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Trentino, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Sicily Written on Wednesday, 05 September 2018 07:54
- PODCAST: Maurizio Broggi on Northern Italy Written on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 07:06
- Meet Julien Boulard aka Zhulian... new FWS provider in China Written on Monday, 20 August 2018 00:30
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Piedmont Written on Sunday, 12 August 2018 08:48
- Interview: Meet Alessandra Esteves, new WSG program provider & instructor in Miami, FL Written on Friday, 10 August 2018 06:12
- Interview: Meet EnoCultura, FWS program provider in Brazil Written on Tuesday, 31 July 2018 03:26