Learn more about the Wine Scholar Guild in this candid interview with Education Director, Lisa M. Airey
If you missed our Education Director Lisa Airey’s cameo on the Wine Two Five Podcast last week, you can listen to the recording here:
Other links for this podcast:
- Official Wine Two Five website: http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
- Direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/winetwofive/Episode_136_-_Lisa_Airey_Wine_Scholar_Guild.mp3
- iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-136-wine-education-writing-wine-scholar-guilds/id986650051?i=1000394895496&mt=2
- iHeartRadio link: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Wine-Two-Five-Podcast-27586549/episode/episode-136-wine-education-writing-28655826/?cmp=web_share
During this episode Steph and Val chat with Lisa about her history in the wine industry, her journey with the Wine Scholar Guild and its evolution over the last decade and discuss the different credentials and certifications that exist in the wine industry.
Lisa also goes into detail about Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips, instructors and online learning resources as well as shares a bit about her surprising side-career.
And what episode would be complete without an embarrassing wine story?
This episode is not to be missed!
Check out all past Wine to Five podcasts at http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
About Wine Two Five Podcast
Wine Two Five is an entertaining podcast series featuring wine educators who like to drink their homework & have fun learning. Steph & Val believe in wine with lunch and not punching a clock when pulling a cork. In other words, drinking every day – any time of the day – is acceptable. And classy. We strive to provide our listener community with a weekly pour of wine edu-tainment, fun, and encouragement to try new things to enhance your wine-sipping lifestyle.
Wine Two Five Podcast hosts:
- Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
- Stephanie Davis, CS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- Wine Scholar Guild at SommCon DC This July! Written on Monday, 14 May 2018 09:04
- Lisa Airey, WSG Education Director, Knighted by French Government Written on Thursday, 03 May 2018 12:01
- Vin Santo, A Truly Great Dessert Wine from Tuscany Written on Thursday, 19 April 2018 11:11
- Rick Fisher: Up Close and Personal Written on Thursday, 19 April 2018 10:51
7 Reasons to Study Bordeaux + Buying Tips
Why study Bordeaux?
- PODCAST: Jane Anson & Andrew Jefford on Bordeaux Written on Friday, 23 March 2018 04:22
- Seven Things You Might Not Know About Rhône Wines Written on Thursday, 01 March 2018 12:15
- Vin Jaune: Time in a Bottle Written on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 12:21
- The Grapes of Châteauneuf-du-Pape Written on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 12:09