Learn more about the Wine Scholar Guild in this candid interview with Education Director, Lisa M. Airey
If you missed our Education Director Lisa Airey’s cameo on the Wine Two Five Podcast last week, you can listen to the recording here:
Other links for this podcast:
- Official Wine Two Five website: http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
- Direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/winetwofive/Episode_136_-_Lisa_Airey_Wine_Scholar_Guild.mp3
- iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-136-wine-education-writing-wine-scholar-guilds/id986650051?i=1000394895496&mt=2
- iHeartRadio link: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Wine-Two-Five-Podcast-27586549/episode/episode-136-wine-education-writing-28655826/?cmp=web_share
During this episode Steph and Val chat with Lisa about her history in the wine industry, her journey with the Wine Scholar Guild and its evolution over the last decade and discuss the different credentials and certifications that exist in the wine industry.
Lisa also goes into detail about Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips, instructors and online learning resources as well as shares a bit about her surprising side-career.
And what episode would be complete without an embarrassing wine story?
This episode is not to be missed!
Check out all past Wine to Five podcasts at http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
About Wine Two Five Podcast
Wine Two Five is an entertaining podcast series featuring wine educators who like to drink their homework & have fun learning. Steph & Val believe in wine with lunch and not punching a clock when pulling a cork. In other words, drinking every day – any time of the day – is acceptable. And classy. We strive to provide our listener community with a weekly pour of wine edu-tainment, fun, and encouragement to try new things to enhance your wine-sipping lifestyle.
Wine Two Five Podcast hosts:
- Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
- Stephanie Davis, CS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- A new logo for French, Italian and Spanish Wine Scholar graduates Written on Monday, 01 April 2019 07:59
- Common Knowledge: Photosynthesis Written on Sunday, 31 March 2019 11:08
- PODCAST: Julien Camus on "Wine Scholar Guild: behind the scenes" Written on Wednesday, 13 March 2019 10:42
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on "Wine Education, Wine Writing, the Business of Wine, and a Fresh Look at the Loire" Written on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 04:52
- 2018 Wine Scholar Guild Awards Written on Monday, 25 February 2019 06:10
- Andrew Jefford joins the Wine Scholar Guild as Academic Advisor Written on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 09:54
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines Written on Thursday, 31 January 2019 09:29