Learn more about the Wine Scholar Guild in this candid interview with Education Director, Lisa M. Airey
If you missed our Education Director Lisa Airey’s cameo on the Wine Two Five Podcast last week, you can listen to the recording here:
Other links for this podcast:
- Official Wine Two Five website: http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
- Direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/winetwofive/Episode_136_-_Lisa_Airey_Wine_Scholar_Guild.mp3
- iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-136-wine-education-writing-wine-scholar-guilds/id986650051?i=1000394895496&mt=2
- iHeartRadio link: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Wine-Two-Five-Podcast-27586549/episode/episode-136-wine-education-writing-28655826/?cmp=web_share
During this episode Steph and Val chat with Lisa about her history in the wine industry, her journey with the Wine Scholar Guild and its evolution over the last decade and discuss the different credentials and certifications that exist in the wine industry.
Lisa also goes into detail about Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips, instructors and online learning resources as well as shares a bit about her surprising side-career.
And what episode would be complete without an embarrassing wine story?
This episode is not to be missed!
Check out all past Wine to Five podcasts at http://winetwofive.libsyn.com/
About Wine Two Five Podcast
Wine Two Five is an entertaining podcast series featuring wine educators who like to drink their homework & have fun learning. Steph & Val believe in wine with lunch and not punching a clock when pulling a cork. In other words, drinking every day – any time of the day – is acceptable. And classy. We strive to provide our listener community with a weekly pour of wine edu-tainment, fun, and encouragement to try new things to enhance your wine-sipping lifestyle.
Wine Two Five Podcast hosts:
- Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
- Stephanie Davis, CS, CWE, FWS
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- PODCAST: Jane Hunt, MW & Andrew Jefford on Tuscany Written on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 06:42
- PODCAST: Christophe Tassan & Andrew Jefford on the Rhône Written on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 06:07
- Cannelés of Bordeaux - A kitchen tested recipe that delivers a very good version Written on Monday, 22 January 2018 11:05
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on the Languedoc-Roussillon Written on Wednesday, 27 December 2017 08:08
- 2017 Brought Changes To The Way We Look At Bourgogne Wines Written on Wednesday, 20 December 2017 11:47
- The Ten Best Spanish Red Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 10:34
- The Ten Best French Red Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 09:58
- The Ten Best French White Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 09:13
- Hola Spain’s Great Match NYC! Written on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 09:14