Mastering Bordeaux, a primer with Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford of Decanter Magazine.
In this episode Jane, also a resident of Bordeaux, goes deep into the gravel and guides us through appellations, terroirs, and the En Primeur world. She also has some tips on discovering some gems beyond the Medoc.
Finally, we're treated to a preview of the Bordeaux Master-Level program. All of this in about half an hour!
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
NEW: Bordeaux study trip with Jane Anson - June 16-21, 2019
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- Visiting Bordeaux! How to plan and organize your Bordeaux wine tour Written on Friday, 17 May 2019 09:17
- Common Knowledge: Estuary Written on Wednesday, 01 May 2019 06:12
- Wine Scholar Guild Top Exam Scorers for 2018 Written on Thursday, 25 April 2019 03:57
- The 2017 Vintage in France, a 'new normal' Andrew Jefford Written on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 04:29
- A new logo for French, Italian and Spanish Wine Scholar graduates Written on Monday, 01 April 2019 07:59
- Common Knowledge: Photosynthesis Written on Sunday, 31 March 2019 11:08
- PODCAST: Julien Camus on "Wine Scholar Guild: behind the scenes" Written on Wednesday, 13 March 2019 10:42
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12