Mastering Bordeaux, a primer with Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford of Decanter Magazine.
In this episode Jane, also a resident of Bordeaux, goes deep into the gravel and guides us through appellations, terroirs, and the En Primeur world. She also has some tips on discovering some gems beyond the Medoc.
Finally, we're treated to a preview of the Bordeaux Master-Level program launching April 26th. All of this in about half an hour!
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
NEW Bordeaux Master-Level online program | Starts April 26th | ENROLL NOW
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- PODCAST: Rick Fisher on Sherry and the SWS Program Written on Thursday, 11 October 2018 08:51
- WSG Program Provider Interview: Meet Sharon McLean of Cru Consultancy in Victoria, BC Written on Friday, 05 October 2018 16:08
- Top Bordeaux restaurants with good wine lists Written on Thursday, 20 September 2018 04:20
- New Approved Program Provider in Belgium: Meet Sybille Troubleyn Written on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 04:12
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Trentino, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Sicily Written on Wednesday, 05 September 2018 07:54
- PODCAST: Maurizio Broggi on Northern Italy Written on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 07:06
- Meet Julien Boulard aka Zhulian... new FWS provider in China Written on Monday, 20 August 2018 00:30
- A Guide to the Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Piedmont Written on Sunday, 12 August 2018 08:48
- Interview: Meet Alessandra Esteves, new WSG program provider & instructor in Miami, FL Written on Friday, 10 August 2018 06:12
- Interview: Meet EnoCultura, FWS program provider in Brazil Written on Tuesday, 31 July 2018 03:26