Mastering Bordeaux, a primer with Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford of Decanter Magazine.
In this episode Jane, also a resident of Bordeaux, goes deep into the gravel and guides us through appellations, terroirs, and the En Primeur world. She also has some tips on discovering some gems beyond the Medoc.
Finally, we're treated to a preview of the Bordeaux Master-Level program launching April 26th. All of this in about half an hour!
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
NEW Bordeaux Master-Level online program | Starts April 26th | ENROLL NOW
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- Vin Santo, A Truly Great Dessert Wine from Tuscany Written on Thursday, 19 April 2018 11:11
- Rick Fisher: Up Close and Personal Written on Thursday, 19 April 2018 10:51
7 Reasons to Study Bordeaux + Buying Tips
Why study Bordeaux?
- Seven Things You Might Not Know About Rhône Wines Written on Thursday, 01 March 2018 12:15
- Vin Jaune: Time in a Bottle Written on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 12:21
- The Grapes of Châteauneuf-du-Pape Written on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 12:09
- PODCAST: Jane Hunt, MW & Andrew Jefford on Tuscany Written on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 06:42
- PODCAST: Christophe Tassan & Andrew Jefford on the Rhône Written on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 06:07