Mastering Bordeaux, a primer with Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford of Decanter Magazine.
In this episode Jane, also a resident of Bordeaux, goes deep into the gravel and guides us through appellations, terroirs, and the En Primeur world. She also has some tips on discovering some gems beyond the Medoc.
Finally, we're treated to a preview of the Bordeaux Master-Level program. All of this in about half an hour!
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
NEW: Bordeaux study trip with Jane Anson - June 16-21, 2019
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- INTERVIEW: Rebecca Christophersen from Italian Wine Institute (Florence, Italy) Written on Tuesday, 13 August 2019 04:27
- Wine meets food: The spice cabinet toolbox Written on Wednesday, 31 July 2019 10:11
- Discover our newest study & certification program Written on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 05:12
- Spanish Wine Scholar™ program endorsed by Wines from Spain Written on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 07:50
- INTERVIEW: Jeni Wilson from Vintage Class (Aranda de Duero, Spain) Written on Thursday, 18 July 2019 08:17
- Wine meets food: Tomatoes and Sauvignon Blanc Written on Monday, 01 July 2019 10:19
- Best restaurants for your Bourgogne wine tour Written on Wednesday, 26 June 2019 08:47
- The Wines of Irpinia - Contemporary Excellence from an Ancient Territory Written on Monday, 24 June 2019 04:07
- INTERVIEW: Gina Marano from Wine Academy of Las Vegas Written on Monday, 17 June 2019 07:55