Mastering Bordeaux, a primer with Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford of Decanter Magazine.
In this episode Jane, also a resident of Bordeaux, goes deep into the gravel and guides us through appellations, terroirs, and the En Primeur world. She also has some tips on discovering some gems beyond the Medoc.
Finally, we're treated to a preview of the Bordeaux Master-Level program. All of this in about half an hour!
Produced by Valerie Caruso, DWS, CWE, FWS
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
NEW: Bordeaux study trip with Jane Anson - June 16-21, 2019
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on "Wine Education, Wine Writing, the Business of Wine, and a Fresh Look at the Loire" Written on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 04:52
- 2018 Wine Scholar Guild Awards Written on Monday, 25 February 2019 06:10
- Andrew Jefford joins the Wine Scholar Guild as Academic Advisor Written on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 09:54
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines Written on Thursday, 31 January 2019 09:29
- INTERVIEW: Massimiliano Guerra, first ever 100% scorer on IWS program Written on Wednesday, 30 January 2019 03:00
- #WineScholar Instagram Contest Written on Wednesday, 23 January 2019 05:30
- PODCAST: Ciro Pirone on Italian Sparkling Wine Written on Saturday, 19 January 2019 03:36