In this episode, we are chatting with Rick Fisher, Spanish Wine Scholar Education Director, about Sherry styles and getting a behind-the-scenes peek at the forthcoming Spanish Wine Scholar Program.
Also, Rick just returned from Spain, so he shares his experiences from the Certified Sherry Educator course. What a great way to celebrate Sherry Week (8 - 14 October 2018)!
Subscribe & listen to WSG Podcasts on iTunes
Learn More About Italian Wine:
BY Julien Camus
Founder & President @ Wine Scholar Guild
Other Blog Entries:
- A Guide to Lesser Known Tuscan Reds: From Carmignano to Montecucco Written on Thursday, 29 November 2018 09:10
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on Burgundy’s “Terroir Dreamland” Written on Wednesday, 14 November 2018 06:06
- INTERVIEW: Paul Miles, Executive Director at IWEG, a WSG provider in Toronto Written on Sunday, 04 November 2018 09:44
- PODCAST: Peter Liem on Champagne Terroir - There's More to the Story Written on Wednesday, 31 October 2018 10:06
- INTERVIEW: Sharon McLean of Cru Consultancy, WSG provider in British Columbia Written on Friday, 05 October 2018 16:08
- Top Bordeaux restaurants with good wine lists Written on Thursday, 20 September 2018 04:20
- INTERVIEW: Sybille Troubleyn of WineWise in Belgium Written on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 04:12
- A Guide to Lesser Known Italian Red Wines: Trentino, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Sicily Written on Wednesday, 05 September 2018 07:54
- PODCAST: Maurizio Broggi on Northern Italy Written on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 07:06