… including excellent restaurants out in the wine regions.
Preparing your next Bordeaux wine tour?
Sarah Graham-Beck, Tour Manager on the Wine Scholar Guild’s Bordeaux wine tours will be writing a series of articles about travel tips to Bordeaux.
In this first article, Sarah shares a selection of top Bordeaux restaurants with a great wine list!
Food and wine are at the heart of life in Bordeaux. The city and its surroundings now offer some of the best restaurants in France, on a par with Lyon & Paris.
Click the button below to access our top picks for Bordeaux restaurants with amazing food and top wine lists
BY Sarah Graham-Beck
Sarah lives in Bordeaux and has 15 years of experience in the Bordeaux wine industry. She has been manager of a top Right Bank chateau and worked for several top Bordeaux wine merchants. She now guides wine tours in the region and handles logistics for wine-related events.
Other Blog Entries:
- Wine meets food: Tomatoes and Sauvignon Blanc Written on Monday, 01 July 2019 10:19
- Best restaurants for your Bourgogne wine tour Written on Wednesday, 26 June 2019 08:47
- The Wines of Irpinia - Contemporary Excellence from an Ancient Territory Written on Monday, 24 June 2019 04:07
- PODCAST: Pascaline Lepeltier MS on the Loire, MOF, Pet-Nats & so much more! Written on Wednesday, 19 June 2019 09:31
- INTERVIEW: Gina Marano from Wine Academy of Las Vegas Written on Monday, 17 June 2019 07:55
- INTERVIEW: Christophe Mercier from Wine & Spirit IQ (Bangkok, Thailand) Written on Wednesday, 05 June 2019 11:48
- FREE: Webinar recording with Steven Spurrier and Andrew Jefford Written on Tuesday, 04 June 2019 04:24
- Visiting Bordeaux! How to plan and organize your Bordeaux wine tour Written on Friday, 17 May 2019 09:17
- PODCAST: Steven Spurrier on Académie du Vin Library, English Wine & more Written on Wednesday, 15 May 2019 08:31
- Common Knowledge: Estuary Written on Wednesday, 01 May 2019 06:12