Master the Wines of Bordeaux and study under a true Bordeaux Dream Team of Instructors with our Bordeaux Master-Level program debuting April 26th 2018!
BY Lisa Airey
Lisa has 13 years of experience working in the wholesale industry selling wine and training both distributor sales people and restaurant staff. For the past 11 years, she has developed and/or expanded international study and certification programs for wine trade first with the Society of Wine Educators and now currently with the Wine Scholar Guild. She was knighted by the French government in 2016 (Ordre Mérite Agricole) for her contribution to French agriculture (namely, the French Wine Scholar program).
Other Blog Entries:
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on "Wine Education, Wine Writing, the Business of Wine, and a Fresh Look at the Loire" Written on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 04:52
- 2018 Wine Scholar Guild Awards Written on Monday, 25 February 2019 06:10
- Andrew Jefford joins the Wine Scholar Guild as Academic Advisor Written on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 09:54
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines Written on Thursday, 31 January 2019 09:29
- INTERVIEW: Massimiliano Guerra, first ever 100% scorer on IWS program Written on Wednesday, 30 January 2019 03:00
- #WineScholar Instagram Contest Written on Wednesday, 23 January 2019 05:30
- PODCAST: Ciro Pirone on Italian Sparkling Wine Written on Saturday, 19 January 2019 03:36