Where is your wine journey taking you?
Diving into your study materials, tasting a memorable wine, enjoying an exquisite meal, attending a tasting or touring wine country?
Put your Wine Scholar Tag on the picture and share your experience on Instagram with #WineScholar hashtag!
You will receive your Wine Scholar Tag with your study manual and another with your diploma. If you wish to order or download & print more tags you can do it HERE.
Want to participate in the contest?
- Follow @winescholarguild on Instagram
- Post your picture on Instagram with the #WineScholar hashtag before July 30, 2019
The WSG team will select the 5 most outstanding and creative pictures. Winners will be rewarded with a $200 WSG gift certificate!
Outstanding pictures may also be rewarded with a WSG goody package (wine glass cleaning cloth, corkscrew and luggage tag) throughout the contest period.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The #WineScholar contest is open only to those who follow @winescholarguild on Instagram. Employees of Wine Scholar Guild and their respective affiliates are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest Period: All entries must be submitted before 30/07/2019, winners will be announced after the jury's deliberation.
3. Prizes: the 5 winners will each receive a $200 WSG Gift Certificate. WSG Gift Certificates are redeemable online for study manuals, self-study programs and Wine Scholar Guild memberships (study trips do not qualify). Gift certificates are valid for a period of 18 months. No substitution of prize or transfer of prize or cash equivalent is allowed. Participation in the contest as well as acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wine Scholar Guild to use winner’s name and picture for advertising purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the #WineScholar contest will be selected by the WSG team based on the quality and originality of the pictures they posted on Instagram. Pictures submitted via another social media or by email will not be accepted. Winners will be notified via Instagram. If the selected winners cannot be contacted or are ineligible, prize may be forfeited and alternate winners selected.
5. Terms: Wine Scholar Guild reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest
BY Pierre Freyermuth
Other Blog Entries:
- INTERVIEW: Ettore Donadeo from Caplan Wine Academy (Tokyo, Japan) Written on Wednesday, 06 March 2019 03:07
- Top 10 things to see & do in Bordeaux - Not all about wine ! Written on Friday, 01 March 2019 08:24
- POLL: Location for WSG's 15th Anniversary Symposium Written on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 04:12
- PODCAST: Andrew Jefford on "Wine Education, Wine Writing, the Business of Wine, and a Fresh Look at the Loire" Written on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 04:52
- 2018 Wine Scholar Guild Awards Written on Monday, 25 February 2019 06:10
- Andrew Jefford joins the Wine Scholar Guild as Academic Advisor Written on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 09:54
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines Written on Thursday, 31 January 2019 09:29
- INTERVIEW: Massimiliano Guerra, first ever 100% scorer on IWS program Written on Wednesday, 30 January 2019 03:00
- PODCAST: Ciro Pirone on Italian Sparkling Wine Written on Saturday, 19 January 2019 03:36