Where is your wine journey taking you?
Diving into your study materials, tasting a memorable wine, enjoying an exquisite meal, attending a tasting or touring wine country?
Put your Wine Scholar Tag on the picture and share your experience on Instagram with #WineScholar hashtag!
You will receive your Wine Scholar Tag with your study manual and another with your diploma. If you wish to order or download & print more tags you can do it HERE.
Want to participate in the contest?
- Follow @winescholarguild on Instagram
- Post your picture on Instagram with the #WineScholar hashtag before July 30, 2019
The WSG team will select the 5 most outstanding and creative pictures. Winners will be rewarded with a $200 WSG gift certificate!
Outstanding pictures may also be rewarded with a WSG goody package (wine glass cleaning cloth, corkscrew and luggage tag) throughout the contest period.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The #WineScholar contest is open only to those who follow @winescholarguild on Instagram. Employees of Wine Scholar Guild and their respective affiliates are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest Period: All entries must be submitted before 30/07/2019, winners will be announced after the jury's deliberation.
3. Prizes: the 5 winners will each receive a $200 WSG Gift Certificate. WSG Gift Certificates are redeemable online for study manuals, self-study programs and Wine Scholar Guild memberships (study trips do not qualify). Gift certificates are valid for a period of 18 months. No substitution of prize or transfer of prize or cash equivalent is allowed. Participation in the contest as well as acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wine Scholar Guild to use winner’s name and picture for advertising purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the #WineScholar contest will be selected by the WSG team based on the quality and originality of the pictures they posted on Instagram. Pictures submitted via another social media or by email will not be accepted. Winners will be notified via Instagram. If the selected winners cannot be contacted or are ineligible, prize may be forfeited and alternate winners selected.
5. Terms: Wine Scholar Guild reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest
BY Pierre Freyermuth
Other Blog Entries:
- 10 fabulous facts about Loire Valley wines Written on Monday, 26 August 2019 04:45
- Wine meets food: The spice cabinet toolbox Written on Sunday, 25 August 2019 10:11
- INTERVIEW: Rebecca Christophersen from Italian Wine Institute (Florence, Italy) Written on Tuesday, 13 August 2019 04:27
- Discover our newest study & certification program Written on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 05:12
- Spanish Wine Scholar™ program endorsed by Wines from Spain Written on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 07:50
- INTERVIEW: Jeni Wilson from Vintage Class (Aranda de Duero, Spain) Written on Thursday, 18 July 2019 08:17
- Wine meets food: Tomatoes and Sauvignon Blanc Written on Monday, 01 July 2019 10:19
- Best restaurants for your Bourgogne wine tour Written on Wednesday, 26 June 2019 08:47
- The Wines of Irpinia - Contemporary Excellence from an Ancient Territory Written on Monday, 24 June 2019 04:07
- PODCAST: Pascaline Lepeltier MS on the Loire, MOF, Pet-Nats & so much more! Written on Wednesday, 19 June 2019 09:31