A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Bordeaux.
The Distance-Learning study package includes:
- The Bordeaux Study Manual (updated in 2018)
- 15 recorded webinars presented by world-renowned Bordeaux experts
- A list of recommended wines to sample on your own or in a tasting group organized by students enrolled in the online program
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study module and review quiz
- All webinars are available for on-demand replay (up to one year from the time of registration)
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Preparatory Online Study Modules & Quizzes
- Online, proctored exam sit*
*Online exam candidates must have a computer (tablet not compatible), a good internet connection, a webcam and a microphone with speakers for proctoring purposes.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.Save