A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Burgundy
This program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- Seventeen recorded lectures by lead instructor, Don Kinnan, CWE
- Supplemental recorded lectures by Allen Meadows, Becky Wasserman, Eric Hemer MS, Jay Youmans MW and Karen McNeil
- A copy of “The Wines of Burgundy”, 13rd English edition, by Pitiot and Servant
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Online, proctored exam sit* (exam is composed of three sections and must be completed in 90 minutes)
Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.