Full self study package including the online study program, study manual and registration for online exam sit.
This program package includes:
- Provence Master-Level Online Study Program with:
- Preparatory reading, e-learning modules and quiz in advance of the core curriculum
- A comprehensive series of live webinars with Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Two online review quizzes
- Instructor Q&A as well as student community forums
- Optional tasting assignments
- Suggested reading
Note: Access to the online study course is valid one year from date of registration.
- Full-color Provence Master-Level Study Manual
- Provence Master-Level Online Exam registration with the Wine Scholar Guild*. The exam is composted of three sections and must be completed in 90 minutes.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.