A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Bordeaux
This program package includes:
The study package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- Thirteen on-demand lectures by lead instructor Dewey Markham Jr.
- Supplemental recorded lectures by guest instructors including: Jay Youmans MW, Andrew Jefford Debra Meiburg MW, Roger Bohmrich MW,Fiona Morrison MW, Charles Curtis MW
- A copy of the FWS's Bordeaux Master-Level Study Manual
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Optional study immersion trip to Bordeaux in September of 2013 (Additional fees apply.)
- Online, proctored exam sit*
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.