BECOME A RECOGNIZED SPECIALIST IN THE FRENCH WINE REGION(S) OF YOUR CHOICE!
The Wine Scholar Guild's Master-Level programs are wine industry-endorsed wine study programs for trade and advanced students of wine. Candidates can earn Master-Level certificates for accruing expertise in each of the wine regions of France including:
The Master-Level Online programs includes:
- A comprehensive study manual for the region
- A comprehensive series of live and/or recorded webinars with Masters of Wine, journalists and iconic producers
- Instructor support and assistance
- The online exam
- Online quizzes and learning games for self-evaluation
- Downloadable maps
- A list of recommended wines to sample on your own or in a tasting group organized by students enrolled in the online program
Master-Level programs start at $295
3 reasons for wine educators to sign up for the ML programs:
1. To pick wines that will inspire your students and enhance your classroom experience.
2. To craft superior food and wines pairing workshops for your epicurean students.
3. To become a trend-setter by staying ahead of mainstream wine culture.
Free webinar excerpts pulled from our regional Master-Level programs:
STUDY UNDER ICONIC PRODUCERS, MASTER SOMMELIERS, MASTERS OF WINE AND MASTERFUL INSTRUCTORS...
- Masters of Wine including: Elizabeth Gabay MW, Rosemary George MW, Jay Youmans MW, Debra Meiburg MW, Roger Bohmrich MW, Fiona Morrison MW, Charles Curtis MW, Matthew Stubbs MW, Essi Avellan MW, Stephen Charters MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Eric Hemer MS, MW, Geoff Kruth MS;
- Iconic producers including: Olivier Humbrecht MW, Paul Amsellem, Louis Barruol
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Thierry Meyer, Andrew Jefford, Allen Meadows, Peter Liem, Don Kinnan
|Olivier Humbrecht MW||Andrew Jefford||Eric Hemer MW, MS||
Lisa Granik MW
Charles Curtis MW
|Essi Avellan MW||Peter Liem||Allen Meadows|
Master-Level program help wine educators to provide better classroom experiences for their students