Pascaline Lepeltier, MS, discusses the itinerary for the upcoming WSG Study Trip to her native Loire.
In this podcast interview with Decanter's Andrew Jefford, Pascaline discusses the Loire’s best and brightest…all of which happen to be estate visits on the upcoming five-day journey she'll be leading students on in October.
Pascaline’s insider perspective coupled with Andrew Jefford’s insightful commentary make a valuable listen for serious wine students or professionals looking to more deeply understand the Loire-past and present.
The two cover the length of the Loire and all the hot topics in the span of 36 minutes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LOIRE VALLEY WINES:
- 16 of Pascaline Lepeltier MS's Top Producer Picks in the Loire Valley
- Loire Valley Vintage Charts & Ratings
- The Diversity of Loire Valley Chenin Blanc with Pascaline Lepeltier, MS
BY Julien Camus
Other Blog Entries:
- Wine Scholar Guild Up Close and Personal - Lisa Airey on the Wine Two Five Podcast! Written on Monday, 20 November 2017 06:17
- The Ten Best Spanish Red Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 10:34
- The Ten Best French Red Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 09:58
- The Ten Best French White Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 09:13
- Hola Spain’s Great Match NYC! Written on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 09:14
- Harmonious Balance in Sangiovese: Ruminations on a Tuscan Taste Written on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 09:16
- Sarah Graham-Beck reports live from our 2017 Bordeaux Wine Study Trip Written on Tuesday, 03 October 2017 03:16
16 of Pascaline's Top Producer Picks in the Loire Valley
- Wine and Food of the Loire Valley Written on Monday, 10 July 2017 08:06