Pascaline Lepeltier, MS, discusses the itinerary for the upcoming WSG Study Trip to her native Loire.
In this podcast interview with Decanter's Andrew Jefford, Pascaline discusses the Loire’s best and brightest…all of which happen to be estate visits on the upcoming five-day journey she'll be leading students on in October.
Pascaline’s insider perspective coupled with Andrew Jefford’s insightful commentary make a valuable listen for serious wine students or professionals looking to more deeply understand the Loire-past and present.
The two cover the length of the Loire and all the hot topics in the span of 36 minutes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LOIRE VALLEY WINES:
- 16 of Pascaline Lepeltier MS's Top Producer Picks in the Loire Valley
- Loire Valley Vintage Charts & Ratings
- The Diversity of Loire Valley Chenin Blanc with Pascaline Lepeltier, MS
BY Julien Camus
Other Blog Entries:
- Hola Spain’s Great Match NYC! Written on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 09:14
- Harmonious Balance in Sangiovese: Ruminations on a Tuscan Taste Written on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 09:16
- Sarah Graham-Beck reports live from our 2017 Bordeaux Wine Study Trip Written on Tuesday, 03 October 2017 03:16
16 of Pascaline's Top Producer Picks in the Loire Valley
- Wine and Food of the Loire Valley Written on Monday, 10 July 2017 08:06
- Bourgogne Wine Tour Up Close and Personal Written on Wednesday, 28 June 2017 09:41
- The Ten Best Italian White Wines: A Beginner’s Guide Written on Monday, 26 June 2017 12:19
- Ten Essential French White Wines Written on Friday, 16 June 2017 11:08
- A Tour of Central Italian Cuisine, By Region Written on Thursday, 04 May 2017 15:04