In this live one hour webinar we will explore the great wines of Europe crafted in some of the most intense situations. Appellations such as: Valtellina, the Mosel, the Cinque Terre, Lanzarote, and more!
Join me to explore the magical house of cards which allows these wines to exist under such extreme circumstances: terroir conditions, human ingenuity and passion. Discover the serendipity of the elements aligning to craft some of the most beautiful wines in the world, from the most extreme places.
Presenter: Tanya Morning Star Darling
Tanya Morning Star Darling is the owner of Cellar Muse Wine School in Seattle Washington where she teaches the French, Italian, and Spanish Wine Scholar certification courses, she is proud to have been named French Wine Scholar Instructor of the Year in 2018. Tanya is an approved WSET instructor for L1-L4 curriculums, and is faculty at South Seattle College where she is a professor of Wine History, and has developed many wines of the world curriculums. She is an Official Ambassador of Bourgogne Wines, the Official Ambassador of Orvieto Wines, and works frequently in both France and Italy.
Tanya holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from New York Universitys Tisch School of the Arts, is a Certified Wine Educator, has completed the WSET curriculums through Diploma Level, and has passed the Bourgogne Master, Provence Master, and Champagne Master Levels, all in the top scorer category.
Tanya brings joy into studying to help students find their path to success.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- The Mystery of the Climats: History, Evolution & Name Origins of Bourgogne's Greatest Vineyards with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Vine School: Part 1 – Common Vine-Training Systems
- Women in Wine History: Systematic Exclusion, and the Success of Tenacious Women with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Orvieto: The Magic and Mystery of the Place and Its Wines with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Optimizing flavors and aromas in wine grapes: A case study of Riesling with Justine Vanden Heuvel