BECOME A RECOGNIZED SPECIALIST IN THE FRENCH WINE REGION(S) OF YOUR CHOICE!
The Wine Scholar Guild's Master-Level programs are wine industry-endorsed wine study programs for trade and advanced students of wine. Candidates can earn Master-Level certificates for accruing expertise in each of the wine regions of France including:
The Master-Level Online programs include:
- A comprehensive study manual for the region being studied
- A comprehensive series of live and/or recorded webinars with Masters of Wine, journalists and iconic producers
- Instructor support and assistance
- The online exam
- Online quizzes and learning games for self-evaluation
- Pronunciation exercises
- Downloadable maps
- A list of recommended wines to sample on your own or in a tasting group organized by students enrolled in the online program
Master-Level programs start at $295
4 reasons for sommeliers to sign up for the Master-Level programs:
1. To help you build award-winning lists that won’t break the bank.
2. To become a master at pairing wines with food.
3. To pick wines that will inspire your students and enhance your classroom experience.
4. To learn who's who in your favorite region and buy top value wine from talented producers.
Free webinars excerpts pulled from the Master-Level programs:
STUDY UNDER ICONIC PRODUCERS, MASTER SOMMELIERS, MASTERS OF WINE AND MASTERFUL INSTRUCTORS...
- Masters of Wine including: Elizabeth Gabay MW, Rosemary George MW, Jay Youmans MW, Debra Meiburg MW, Roger Bohmrich MW, Fiona Morrison MW, Charles Curtis MW, Matthew Stubbs MW, Essi Avellan MW, Stephen Charters MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Eric Hemer MS, MW, Geoff Kruth MS;
- Iconic producers including: Olivier Humbrecht MW, Paul Amsellem, Louis Barruol
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Thierry Meyer, Andrew Jefford, Allen Meadows, Peter Liem, Don Kinnan
|Olivier Humbrecht MW||Andrew Jefford||Eric Hemer MW, MS||
Lisa Granik MW
Charles Curtis MW
|Essi Avellan MW||Peter Liem||Allen Meadows|
Immersion Study Trips designed with wine professionals and serious wine students in mind!
For the complete immersion experience, travel to the major wine regions of France, Italy, and Spain with world-renowned wine instructors and visit both iconic and below the radar estates and enjoy tastings tailored for professionals
TuscanyMay 14 - May 19, 2017
PiedmontMay 21 - May 26, 2017
BourgogneMay 28 - Jun 02, 2017
AlsaceJun 05 - Jun 10, 2017
RiojaSep 24 - Sep 29, 2017
BordeauxOct 01 - Oct 06, 2017
ChampagneOct 10 - Oct 14, 2017
JuraOct 15 - Oct 19, 2017
LoireOct 22 - Oct 27, 2017