This package includes:
The Italian Wine Scholar Unit 2 Study Manual, access to the Unit 2 Online Study Program, registration for the Online Exam sit for Unit 2.
Italian Wine Scholar Unit 2 Study Manual, 1st Edition
- A 218-page, full-color study manual on the wines of Central and Southern Italy
- The most current and comprehensive resource on the wines of Central and Southern Italy
- Manual doubles as a reference book for wine professionals
One-year access to the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 2 Online Study Program
The Wine Scholar Guild offers an interactive professional development program that is put into a measurable, meaningful format designed for maximum retention of content and ease of use.
Program's features and benefits:
- Students study all the wine regions of Central and Southern Italy online... at their own pace!
- Study materials are available 24/7 and registration is for one full year. Access may be extended for a nominal fee should students need or want to do so.
- interactive e-learning modules with loads of illustrations, quizzes and learning games
- Final review quizzes for self-evaluation on each region
- Instructor Q&A forum for assistance as well as Student Community forums
- Downloadable maps
Registration for the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 2 Online Exam
- The exam is composed of 100 multiple-choice questions and must be completed in 60 minutes.
- Online Exam candidates must have a computer, internet connection and webcam for proctoring purposes.
Note: Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.
The exam for each unit is composed of 100 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need a composite score of 75% to receive the credential, i.e. the scores from both exams are added together and averaged for final assessment.
Students with a composite score of 85-90 pass with HONORS. Candidates scoring 91-100 pass with HIGHEST HONORS.