Enhance your teaching and bling tasting techniques
Membership in the Wine Scholar Guild provides you with access to webinars and podcasts that shed insight into current wine trends and issues, blind tasting theory and successful teaching tools and techniques.
Many previous webinars have focused on those areas. They include:
- Tasting Mastery: Learning the Best Practices of Top Tasters with Tim Gaiser MS
- How to Recognize and Teach Wine Faults with Tim Gaiser MS
- Grower Champagne with Peter Liem
- Beyond Food & Wine Pairing 101: Take Your Tastebuds to the Next Level with Thierry Meyer
- The Wine Educator Tool Belt with Tracy Kamens
And there is more to come! Don’t miss a single webinar.
Annual Membership is priced at $100 per year
Access free excerpts from some of our popular webinars:
Learn from Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine and World Class Educators
- Masters of Wine including: Christy Canterbury, MW, Charles Curtis, MW, and Elizabeth Gabay, MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Tim Gaiser, MS and Pascaline Lepeltier, MS;
- Highly regarded industry professionals including: Marnie Old, Paul Wagner, Dewey Markham, Jr. and Don Kinnan.
By becoming a member, you will have access to:
- Two live webinars a month featuring the best and brightest minds in the wine industry
- A library of 90+ educational webinars, plus maps and resources on all of the French wine regions
- A French wine term pronunciation guide
- Regular updates on French wines, ranging from vintage reports to what is new and notable in the wine industry
- Advanced notice and priority booking for Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips in France; and discounts on wine publications and books