Expand your knowledge of wine and enjoy better wines and food with your friends and family
Membership in the Wine Scholar Guild provides access to webinars and podcasts that cover wine and food pairing, wine tasting techniques, wine investment, wine tourism and more.
Many previous webinars have focused on those area such as:
- The Science Behind Food and Wine Pairing with Lisa Airey, CWE, FWS
- Wine Aroma ABCs with Lisa Airey CWE, FWS
- Grower Champagne with Peter Liem
- Beyond Food & Wine Pairing 101: Take Your Tastebuds to the Next Level with Thierry Meyer
- Wine Investment 101 with Charles Curtis MW
- Getting the Wine Job you Want - with Pam Connors, CWE, FWS
And there is more to come! Don’t miss a single webinar.
Annual Membership is priced at $100 per year
Access free excerpts from some of our popular webinars:
Learn from Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine and World Class Educators
- Masters of Wine including: Christy Canterbury, MW, Charles Curtis, MW, and Elizabeth Gabay, MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Tim Gaiser, MS and Pascaline Lepeltier, MS;
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Marnie Old, Paul Wagner, Dewey Markham Jr. and Don Kinnan.
By becoming a member, you will have access to:
- Two live webinars a month featuring the best and brightest minds in the wine industry
- A library of 100+ recorded educational webinars, plus maps and resources on all of the French wine regions
- French wine pronunciation exercises
- Advanced notice and priority booking for Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips in France, Italy & Spain
- Discounts on WSG programs as well as wine publications and books