Learn about the Italian Wine Scholar ™ Unit 2 | online | 15week Instructor-Led Format
via live webinar on:
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 at 12 noon EST (NYC)
9 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, 1:00 am in Hong-Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 2 (Central & Southern Italy) curriculum
- Preview of the online 15-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 15 min
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Meet your instructors:
Andrea Eby IWS, DipWSET, CSW
- Manager, buyer and consultant at Banville & Jones Wine Co. in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Senior educator and partner at the Wine & Drinks College of Manitoba where she instructs for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, Wine Scholar Guild, and ASI accredited Sommelier programs.
- DipWSET holder with Distinction and awarded the ProWein Scholarship in recognition of her accomplishments. Andrea has been accepted into the Institute or Masters of Wine
- Judge for the International Wine & Spirit Challenge, member of the editorial board of the Cellar Door magazine and active member of the Manitoba chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Sommeliers
- Passionate about the wines of Italy, Italian Wine Scholar with highest honors, VIA certified Italian Wine Ambassador.
Maurizio Broggi, DWS, FWS, IWS, CSW
- Creator of the Italian Wine Scholar™ program
- WSET Advanced Top World Scorer 2013, Level 2 Top Scorer 2013
- Member of Associazione Italiana Sommeliers (AIS)
- Previous Wine Ambassador and Consultant for various Italian Consortia
- Certified Specialist of Wine (SWE) & Certified Sommelier (CMS)
About the Italian Wine Scholar ™ online | 15-week Instructor-Led Format
Master the wines of Central & Southern Italy through 15 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 8 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
We provide true tech support, stellar instruction from acclaimed instructors, a flexible schedule of study designed for busy professionals and all the necessary tools to master the wines of Central & Southern Italy.
This live and online classroom format is starting on June 27th 2019, register today