The 6th Edition of the French Wine Scholar program has just been released!
The FWS manual has been fully updated and reformatted into a perfect binding (no more spiral!) with:
- New, custom-designed maps
- New charts, graphics and rich imagery
- Need-to-know icons now mark all AOCs that count as test material eliminating some appellations that are seldom exported beyond their local zone of production.
In keeping with these changes, the online study program has been upgraded and is now fully mobile compatible.
All teaching materials have been updated and given a fresh look also!
This new edition has been enriched thanks to the insights provided by area experts including: Mélanie Poupart (Loire), Wink Lorch (Jura/Savoie), Thierry Meyer (Alsace), Marie-Céline Wallerand and Tom Fiorina (Corsica), Eric Aracil (Roussillon), Elizabeth Gabay MW (Provence), Catherine Machabert (Languedoc) and Emmanuelle Voinier (Rhône).
FREE PREVIEW WEBINAR
Learn more about the French Wine Scholar study and certification program (new, 6th Edition!) via 2 live webinars on Saturday, March 4th, 2017 at:
- 12 noon EST (NYC Time) , 9 am PST, 5:00pm UK, 6:00pm France, 1:00 am Sunday in Hong-Kong
- 8:00 pm Hong-Kong, 9:00pm Shanghai, 7:00 am EST (NYC time), 11 pm Sydney, 12:00 noon UK, 13h in France.
About this webinar:
- Find out about the curriculum and study options.
- Review sample exam questions.
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
Host: Lisa M. Airey, WSG Education Director.
Duration: 45 min-1 hr.
Register for the FREE preview webinar:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.