Learn about the French Wine Scholar study formats, learning tools & exam
via live webinar on:
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 at 12 noon EST (NYC)
9 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, 1:00 am Wednesday in Hong-Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the curriculum and study options.
- Introduction to the new online 14-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Review sample exam questions.
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 45 min-1 hr.
Register for the FREE preview webinar:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Your host: Lisa M. Airey, FWS, CWE
- Director of Education for the Wine Scholar Guild since 2009
- 24 years of experience in the wine industry
- Knighted by the French government for the FWS program’s significant contribution to the French wine industry.
- Creator of the French Wine Scholar™ program
About the French Wine Scholar study certification program:
It is the single most comprehensive resource on French Wine knowledge. It provides a solid foundation for any wine student with respect to the role of terroir, history and culture--a foundation upon which an educator, sommelier or wine enthusiast can teach, sell or enjoy French wines with poise and confidence.