Learn about the Italian Wine Scholar study formats, learning tools & exam
via Live Presentation on Facebook:
Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 at 12 noon EST (NYC)
9 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, 1:00 am Friday in Hong-Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the curriculum and study options.
- Review sample exam questions.
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 45 min-1 hr.
Register for this FREE Live Facebook Broadcast:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Your host: Maurizio Broggi, DWS, FWS, CSW
- Wine Scholar Guild Director of Education for Italy
- Creator of the Italian Wine Scholar™ program
- WSET Advanced Top World Scorer 2013, Level 2 Top Scorer 2013
- Member of Associazione Italiana Sommeliers (AIS)
- Previous Wine Ambassador and Consultant for various Italian Consortia
- Certified Specialist of Wine (SWE) & Certified Sommelier (CMS)
About the Italian Wine Scholar study certification program:
It is the single most comprehensive resource on Italian Wine knowledge. It provides a solid foundation for any wine student with respect to the role of terroir, history and culture--a foundation upon which an educator, sommelier or wine enthusiast can teach, sell or enjoy Italian wines with poise and confidence.