Learn about the French Wine Scholar ™ online | 15-week Instructor-Led Format
Launches Sept. 4th, 2018
This video is the recording of our live preview webinar which took place on March 29th, 2018
About this video:
- Find out about the French Wine Scholar curriculum
- Preview of the online 15-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 30 min
Your host: Sharon Mclean, DIPWSET, FWS
- Certified sommelier through the International Sommelier Guild Senior
- Instructor of Wine Scholar Guild and WSET courses on Vancouver Island
- WSET Diploma with the highest marks in Canada
- An accredited Bordeaux instructor
About the French Wine Scholar ™ online | 15-week Instructor-Led Format
Earn the French Wine Scholar™ (FWS) post-nominal through 15 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 8 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
This live and online classroom format is starting on Sept. 4th 2018, register today