via live webinar on:
Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 at 12:00 noon EST (NYC)
09:00 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, midnight in Hong Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the French Wine Scholar curriculum
- Preview of the online, intensive 5-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 15 min
Register for this FREE preview webinar:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Your host: Sharon McLean, CS, DipWSET, FWS, IWS
- Certified sommelier through the International Sommelier Guild Senior
- Instructor of Wine Scholar Guild and WSET courses on Vancouver Island
- WSET Diploma with the highest marks in Canada
- An accredited Bordeaux instructor
About the French Wine Scholar ™ online | Intensive, 5-week Instructor-Led Format
Earn the French Wine Scholar™ (FWS) post-nominal through 5 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 8 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
We provide true tech support, stellar instruction from world renowned instructors, a flexible schedule of study designed for busy professionals and all the necessary tools to master French wines.
This live and online classroom format is starting on April 6th 2020, REGISTER TODAY