Learn about the French Wine Scholar ™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format
via live webinar on:
Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 12 noon EST (NYC)
9 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, 1:00 am in Hong-Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the French Wine Scholar curriculum
- Preview of the online 14-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 15 min
Register for the FREE preview webinar:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Your host: Sharon Mclean, DIPWSET, FWS
- Certified sommelier through the International Sommelier Guild Senior
- Instructor of Wine Scholar Guild and WSET courses on Vancouver Island
- WSET Diploma with the highest marks in Canada
- An accredited Bordeaux instructor
About the French Wine Scholar ™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format
Earn the French Wine Scholar™ (FWS) post-nominal through 14 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 8 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
This live and online classroom format is starting on June 11th 2018, register today
Early bird offer: save $50 if you sign-up by April 30th, 2018, use coupon code: FWSEBIRD18 at checkout page