via live webinar on:
Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 12 noon EST (NYC)
9 am PST Seattle, 5:00 pm UK, 6:00 pm France, 1:00 am in Hong-Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 1 (northern Italy) curriculum
- Preview of the online 14-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 15 min
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed to all registered 48 hours prior to the webinar.
Your host: Nancy Reynolds, DIPWSET, FWS, IWS
- Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) Level 4 Diploma with Merit, January 2010.
- Won Brian Kirkwood award for highest score for WSET Diploma Unit 3 in Eastern Canada in 2008.
- WSET Certified Educator and L3 exam assessor.
- WSG Italian Wine Scholar and French Wine Scholar.
- Completed all Wine Scholar Guild Master level courses.
- Certified Tutor of Bordeaux Wines from L’Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux.
- Certified Rhone Master from Inter-Rhone.
About the Italian Wine Scholar ™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format
Master the wines of Northern Italy through 14 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 7 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
We provide true tech support, stellar instruction from acclaimed instructors, a flexible schedule of study designed for busy professionals and all the necessary tools to master the wines of northern Italy.
This live and online classroom format is starting on February 27th 2018, register today
Early bird offer: save $50 if you sign-up by February 14th 2018, use coupon code: EARLYBIRDIWS at checkout page.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.