The French Wine Scholar Program (Singapore) gained endorsement by The Employment & Employability Institute (e2i)
In its initial months since appointed by the Wine Scholar Guild to host and conduct French Wine Scholar (FWS) program in Singapore, WineCraft Marketing & Services, under the guidance of Mr Lim Hwee Peng, CSW, FWS, have obtained support for the FWS Program from a quasi-government institution – the Employment & Employability Institute (e2i)*.
With that endorsement, the FWS course is now part of e2i’s Professional Development programs portfolio.
On the Professional Development program platform, awareness and recruitment for FWS program will potentially increase its outreach to a pool of professionals in the Wine, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and related trade sectors.
More importantly, the support of e2i builds confidence and credo for FWS program at its infancy phase while under the care of WineCraft Marketing & Services.
This support by e2i reflects its continued confidence in our company’s objective, i.e. to offer programs and activities that aims to enhance professionalism among our peers,’ Mr Lim Hwee Peng, CSW, FWS shared, ‘more importantly, professionals enrolled in the FWS program will now be able to invest in their career growth, at a subsidized cost funded by e2i.’
The pioneer intake of FWS program, under Lim’s guidance, is scheduled to commence on 4th July 2014, with the FWS exam scheduled on 19th Sept 2014. Learn more.
e2i is an initiative of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), supported by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA), the Singapore Labour Foundation (SLF), and the Singapore National Employers’ Federation (SNEF), e2i serves all segments of workers, from rank and file to professionals, managers and executives (PME)
As an organization, e2i is ISO 9001:2008 certified in July 2010, and received Service Quality Class (SQC) endorsement in June 2011.
It is recognized as a leading organization to create solutions for better employment and employability; it exists to create better jobs and better lives for workers.
Since 2008, e2i has helped more than 300,000 workers through providing better jobs, developing better skills through professional development, and improving productivity for companies.
For more details on e2i, visit the website on this link: http://e2i.com.sg/what-we-do/
- French Wine Scholar Guild
- Italian Wine Scholar Guild
- Spanish Wine Scholar Guild
- Trip Evaluation
- Reservation Form
- Reservation Form Special
- My Membership
- Private Trips Reservation Form
- Notify me when Flash Player bug is fixed
- Our Recent Top Exam Scorers
- Guest membership
- Top Exam Scorer
- 3-Month Guest Membership
- Latest newsletter
- Latest news
- Latest News Archive
- Newsletter Signup
- Program Providers
- Application Submission Form
- Free 6 Month Membership
- Thank you for your submission
- Acymailing Modify Subscription
- Update Newsletter Profile
- Preferences saved
- Italian Wine Scholar - Unit 1 - Study Manual
- IWS test page
- Study Trips for Sommeliers
- Master-Level Online Programs for Wine Educators
- Membership for Wine Educators
- Master-Level Programs for Wine Enthusiasts
- Membership for Wine Enthusiasts
- Loire Valley Pronuncitation Module
- WSG Membership for Sommeliers
- Master-Level Online Programs for Sommeliers
- Wine Study Trips for Sommeliers
- Wine Study Tours for Wine Educators
- Self-Enrollment in FWS v5.2
- Study Tours for Wine Enthusiasts
- FWS V6 Upgrade
- chronoform users-edit
- Private trips
- Cru Artisan College 2017
- French Wine Scholar™ online | Independent Study Format
- French Wine Scholar™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format
- Membership for wine professionals and enthusiasts
- Private trips
- French Wine Scholar™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format UPGRADE
- French Wine Scholar™ online | 14-week Instructor-Led Format UPGRADE (from previous versions)