via live webinar on:
Thursday, March 24th, 2022 at 12:00 noon EST (NYC)
09:00 am PST Seattle, 4:00 pm UK, 5:00 pm France, midnight in Hong Kong
About this webinar:
- Find out about the French Wine Scholar curriculum
- Preview of the online, intensive 10-week Instructor-Led Format format
- Get a feel for the emphasis and thrust of this certification program and if it is “a fit” for your professional development goals.
- Duration: 15 min
Register for this FREE preview webinar:
Instructions on how to access this live webinar will be emailed immediately after signing up for this preview webinar.
Your host: Lisa M. Airey, CWE
- Director of Education for the Wine Scholar Guild since 2009
- 25 years of experience in the wine industry
- Knighted by the French government for the FWS program’s significant contribution to the French wine industry.
- Creator of the French Wine Scholar™ program
About the French Wine Scholar ™ online | Intensive, 10-week Instructor-Led Format
Earn the French Wine Scholar™ (FWS) post-nominal through 10 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 8 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered to a global student network via computer or tablet.
We provide true tech support, stellar instruction from world renowned instructors, a flexible schedule of study designed for busy professionals and all the necessary tools to master French wines.
This live and online classroom format is starting on April 7th 2022, REGISTER TODAY