A new generation of wine consumers is transforming the world of wine…but wineries and their marketing efforts seem to be lagging far behind. Join Paul Wagner as he explores this uncharted territory and discovers some surprising solutions to selling wines in the future. And today.
Presenter: Paul Wagner, Balzac Communications
Paul Wagner has been an instructor for Napa Valley College's Viticulture and Enology department for fifteen years. In addition, he teaches at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone and is a guest lecturer at universities throughout the world on wine history, culture, and wine marketing. His public relations company, Balzac Communications, has represented the Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux in the USA for the past ten years.
Paul is a founding member of the Academy of Wine Communications, a member of the nominations committee of the Culinary Institute of America’s Vintner’s Hall of Fame, and was inducted into the Spadarini della Castellania di Soave in 2005. In 2009, he was honored with a “Life Dedicated to Wine” award at the Feria Nacional del Vino (FENAVIN) in Spain.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- Navigating the Landscape of Luxury Wine with Peter Yeung and Dr. Liz Thach, MW
- Upselling in the On-premise Market with Lisa Airey
- Hungry for Wine: A Discussion with Cathy Huyghe
- When Choosing a Wine Label, Women are from Hollywood and Men are from Boston with Dr. Wolf
- Successful Retail Strategies with Beverage Trade Network