Presenter: Arnaud Valour, Gourmet Gourmand or Gourmand Gourmet
Arnaud Valour describes himself as a gourmet gourmand or a gourmand gourmet. He is a lover of food, wine and travel.
He has studied marketing and communications in both France and the U.K. and worked for several years promoting small and medium sized enterprises in the Rhone-Alps region. Most recently, Arnaud was in charge of the Chablis and Grand Auxerrois Bureau of the Burgundy Wine Board (BIVB) managing the Maison des Vins de Chablis et du Grand Auxerrois.
A Burgundian resident, he is currently a consultant in the fields of food, wine, and Burgundy wine travel.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- The Mystery of the Climats: History, Evolution & Name Origins of Bourgogne's Greatest Vineyards with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Chablis: Evolution, not Revolution with Rosemary George MW
- PODCAST: Timothy Magnus on Bourgogne wines
- Best restaurants for your Bourgogne wine tour
- Seasonal Wines for Valentines