Join Barbara Philip MW on another tour of Italian cuisine.
This time the webinar will visit the exciting regions of southern Italy as well as the islands of Sardinia and Sicily.
We’ll discover local dishes and the diversity of regional wines that accompany them.
Presenter: Barbara Philip MW
Barbara Philip MW became the first Canadian woman to achieve the Master of Wine designation in 2007. Based in Vancouver, she is a Category Manager for BC Liquor Stores where she is responsible for European wines.
With her husband Iain, Barb runs Barbariain Wine Consulting and works as a presenter, judge and radio columnist on CBC Radio One’s “On The Coast”.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- 25 Italian Wine Terms You Need To Know
- Focus - The Wines of Valle d'Aosta: Not Quite Italian, Not Quite French
- Discover the Undiscovered: Calabria and its Wines with Tommasella Perniciaro
- Valtellina and Sforzato – Explore the spectacular terroir of this mountainous Northern Region of Lombardy with Mario Cagnetta
- 5 Trending Italian Red Grape Varieties