Join Barbara Philip MW on another tour of Italian cuisine.
This time the webinar will visit the exciting regions of southern Italy as well as the islands of Sardinia and Sicily.
We’ll discover local dishes and the diversity of regional wines that accompany them.
Presenter: Barbara Philip MW
Barbara Philip MW became the first Canadian woman to achieve the Master of Wine designation in 2007. Based in Vancouver, she is a Category Manager for BC Liquor Stores where she is responsible for European wines.
With her husband Iain, Barb runs Barbariain Wine Consulting and works as a presenter, judge and radio columnist on CBC Radio One’s “On The Coast”.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- More than Nebbiolo – Delving into Piedmont’s Lesser Known Indigenous Varieties with Robin Kick MW
- Orvieto, the Magic, and Mystery of the Place and it’s Wines with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Jimmy’s Red Hot Sicily with Jimmy Smith
- Noble Nebbiolo with Alan Tardi
- Franciacorta and Trento: A Tale of Two Cities