In this webinar, Italy's best sommelier Roberto Anesi, native of Trentino, will guide you through the most important winegrowing zones and grape varieties of Trentino.
Trentino is probably one of the most beautiful and underrated wine regions of Italy.
The region boasts impressive high altitude vineyards, unique indigenous grapes such as Teroldego, Marzemino and Nosiola and is becoming increasingly recognized for its distinctive Muller-Thurgau wines from the astonishing Cembra Valley.
Last but not least, Trentino is the region of Trento DOC, one of Italy's top-quality bottled-fermented sparkling wine appellations.
Presented by Roberto Anesi, Italy's Best Sommelier AIS 2017
Roberto Anesi was born in Trento, and since 1997 has been working in the wine industry.
For more than 10 years, he's been conducting seminars focusing on the wines of Trentino in Italy as well as all over the world.
Roberto is a sommelier, graduated at the Associazione Italiana Sommelier (AIS) and has been an instructor for AIS since 2008.
In 2017, he won the title of the Italian Best Sommelier.
Roberto is a profound expert of Trentino, its history, traditions, people and of course its great wines & food.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- Orvieto, the Magic, and Mystery of the Place and it’s Wines with Tanya Morning Star Darling
- Noble Nebbiolo with Alan Tardi
- Let's Tour Italy's Lesser Known Regions: Basilicata and Molise with Susannah Gold
- Irpinia Who's Who: The Producers of Taurasi, Fiano di Avellino and Greco di Tufo with Tom Hyland
- Vini Macerati: The Skin-Contact White Wines of Friuli with Richard Baudains