Embark on our Bourgogne Study Trip with professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program!
To see the video, you must be a member
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- Bourgogne Master-Level Program | XX-week live Format
- Pinot Noir: France's Great Grape - At Home in California with Karen MacNeil
- A Tale of Two Crus: Barolo and Burgundy with Christy Canterbury, MW
- Land of the Lost: Burgundy's La Cote Chalonnaise with Don Kinnan, CWE
- The Seemingly Impossible Rise of Olivier Chanzy with Christy Canterbury MW