To conclude our introductory webinar series, the FWS welcomes Jessica Bell from the My Wine School!
Jessica has designed a course to help you navigate the world of wine with confidence…and all in less than an hour. The class begins with an introduction to wine and wine making, then reveals the secrets to tasting and talking about wine like a pro. Jessica will also unveil the mystery behind pairing wine with food.
Join us! This wrap-up webinar will give you the fundamental background you need to explore the world of wine on your own from a position of strength.
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- Wine & War with Don & Petie Kladstrup
- Vini 101: An Introduction to Vinification with Tracy Kamens
- Viti 101: An Introduction to Viticulture with Tracy Kamens
- Beyond Food & Wine Pairing 101: Take Your Tastebuds to the Next Level with Thierry Meyer
- A Short History of France in 9 Glasses of Wine with Paul Wagner