The Wine Scholar Guild's Master-Level programs are wine industry-endorsed wine study programs for trade and advanced students of wine. Candidates can earn Master-Level certificates for accruing expertise in each of the wine regions of France including:
The Master-Level Online programs include:
- A comprehensive study manual for the region being studied
- A comprehensive series of live and/or recorded webinars with Masters of Wine, journalists and iconic producers
- Instructor support and assistance
- The online exam
- Online quizzes and learning games for self-evaluation
- Pronunciation exercises
- Downloadable maps
- A list of recommended wines to sample on your own or in a tasting group organized by students enrolled in the online program
Master-Level programs start at $295
4 reasons to sign up for the Master-Level programs:
1. To help you build award-winning lists that won’t break the bank.
2. To become a master at pairing wines with food.
3. To pick wines that will inspire your students and enhance your classroom experience.
4. To learn who's who in your favorite region and buy top value wine from talented producers.
STUDY UNDER ICONIC PRODUCERS, MASTER SOMMELIERS, MASTERS OF WINE AND MASTERFUL INSTRUCTORS...
- Masters of Wine including: Elizabeth Gabay MW, Rosemary George MW, Jay Youmans MW, Debra Meiburg MW, Roger Bohmrich MW, Fiona Morrison MW, Charles Curtis MW, Matthew Stubbs MW, Essi Avellan MW, Stephen Charters MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Eric Hemer MS, MW, Geoff Kruth MS;
- Iconic producers including: Olivier Humbrecht MW, Paul Amsellem, Louis Barruol
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Thierry Meyer, Andrew Jefford, Allen Meadows, Peter Liem, Don Kinnan
|Olivier Humbrecht MW||Andrew Jefford||Eric Hemer MW, MS||
Lisa Granik MW
Charles Curtis MW
|Essi Avellan MW||Peter Liem||Allen Meadows|
Immersion Study Trips designed with wine professionals and serious wine students in mind!
For the complete immersion experience, travel to the major wine regions of France, Italy, and Spain with world-renowned wine instructors and visit both iconic and below the radar estates and enjoy tastings tailored for professionals
PiedmontMay 19 - May 24, 2019
TuscanyMay 26 - May 31, 2019
BourgogneMay 19 - May 24, 2019
BourgogneJun 02 - Jun 07, 2019
ChampagneJun 11 - Jun 15, 2019
BordeauxJun 16 - Jun 21, 2019
LoireJun 23 - Jun 28, 2019
AlsaceOct 20 - Oct 25, 2019
ChampagneOct 28 - Nov 01, 2019