The Wine Scholar Guild's Master-Level programs are wine industry-endorsed wine study programs for trade and advanced students of wine. Candidates can earn Master-Level certificates for accruing expertise in each of the wine regions of France including:
The Master-Level Online programs include:
- A comprehensive study manual for the region being studied
- A comprehensive series of live and/or recorded webinars with Masters of Wine, journalists and iconic producers
- Instructor support and assistance
- The online exam
- Online quizzes and learning games for self-evaluation
- Pronunciation exercises
- Downloadable maps
- A list of recommended wines to sample on your own or in a tasting group organized by students enrolled in the online program
Master-Level programs start at $295
4 reasons to sign up for the Master-Level programs:
1. To help you build award-winning lists that won’t break the bank.
2. To become a master at pairing wines with food.
3. To pick wines that will inspire your students and enhance your classroom experience.
4. To learn who's who in your favorite region and buy top value wine from talented producers.
STUDY UNDER ICONIC PRODUCERS, MASTER SOMMELIERS, MASTERS OF WINE AND MASTERFUL INSTRUCTORS...
- Masters of Wine including: Elizabeth Gabay MW, Rosemary George MW, Jay Youmans MW, Debra Meiburg MW, Roger Bohmrich MW, Fiona Morrison MW, Charles Curtis MW, Matthew Stubbs MW, Essi Avellan MW, Stephen Charters MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Eric Hemer MS, MW, Geoff Kruth MS;
- Iconic producers including: Olivier Humbrecht MW, Paul Amsellem, Louis Barruol
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Thierry Meyer, Andrew Jefford, Allen Meadows, Peter Liem, Don Kinnan
|Olivier Humbrecht MW||Andrew Jefford||Steve Charters MW||
Pascaline Lepeltier MS, MOF
Charles Curtis MW
|Essi Avellan MW||Peter Liem||Allen Meadows|
Immersion Study Trips designed with wine professionals and serious wine students in mind!
For the complete immersion experience, travel to the major wine regions of France, Italy, and Spain with world-renowned wine instructors and visit both iconic and below the radar estates and enjoy tastings tailored for professionals
Click on the region of your choice to learn more:
PiedmontMay 17 - May 22, 2020
BourgogneMay 24 - May 29, 2020
AlsaceJun 07 - Jun 12, 2020
LoireJun 21 - Jun 26, 2020
ChampagneJun 23 - Jun 27, 2020
BordeauxOct 04 - Oct 09, 2020
SicilyOct 11 - Oct 16, 2020
RhôneOct 18 - Oct 23, 2020
Languedoc-RoussillonOct 25 - Oct 30, 2020