Registration is now open. Study manuals will start shipping September 4th.
A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of the Loire Valley
This program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- 16 live webinars with lead instructor Pascaline Lepeltier MS, MOF and area experts
- A copy of the Loire Master-Level Study Manual
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Online, proctored exam sit*
Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.