A comprehensive online study and certificate program on the wines of the Rhône Valley.
This program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignment and online review quiz
- A comprehensive series of 11 recorded lectures by Rhône experts
- A copy of the Rhône Master-Level Study Manual
- Online review quizzes for self-evaluation
- Instructor Q&A as well as student community forums
- Recommended tasting exercises to accompany each lecture
- Suggested reading list
- Online exam registration* (exam composed of three sections and must be completed in 90 minutes)
Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
*Online exam candidates must have a computer (tablet not compatible), a good internet connection, a webcam and a microphone with speakers for proctoring purposes.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.