Who can apply?
This scholarship opportunity is open to all committed students of wine from around the world, both wine professionals or those hoping to enter into the wine industry. They must be of legal drinking age in both the US and their country of residence.
Using the form below, applicants are required to submit their resumé or bio accompanied by a 500-word essay discussing how this scholarship will assist you achieving your personal and professional goals.
Scholarship recipients are offered enrollment in the next the French, Italian or Spanish Wine Scholar™ study & certification programs in either "independant study format" or "10-week instructor-led format". These programs include:
- The corresponding Wine Scholar study manual (print + ebook)
- A suggested schedule of study with learning objectives for each region
- Interactive e-learning modules on all wine regions of the covered country
- Live review webinars with WSG instructors
- Online quizzes and learning games for self-evaluation
- Hundreds of online flashcards
- Instructor Q&A forum for assistance as well as Student Community forums
- Downloadable maps of all wine regions
- Access to repeat-after-me pronunciation exercises
Learn more about WSG's Wine Scholar™ programs
Scholarship applications are sent to a committee of Wine Scholar Guild instructors for review.
Winners will be notified in writing and in advance of public announcement scheduled for the first quarter of 2022.