A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Burgundy
This program package, launching October 3rd 2017, includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- Thirteen live and recorded lectures by lead instructor, Don Kinnan, CWE
- Supplemental recorded lectures by Allen Meadows, Alex Gambal, Andrew Jefford, Stephen Charters MW and Chris Tanghe MS
- A copy of the Bourgogne Master-Level Study Manual, updated in 2017
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Optional study immersion trip to Burgundy (Additional fees apply.)
- Online, proctored exam sit
Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.