A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon.
The Distance-Learning program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz
- Nine recorded webinars by lead instructor, Matthew Stubbs, Master of Wine (UPDATED MAY 2016)
- Supplemental recorded webinars by Andrew Jefford, Jay Youmans MW, Rosemary George MW, Dominique Laporte MOF, Jessica Poole and Eric Aracil
- A copy of the Sud de France Master-Level Study Manual (122 pages, updated May 2016)
- Tasting assignments to accompany each lecture
- Online review quizzes
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum
- Online, proctored exam sit* (the exam is composed of three sections and must be completed in 90 minutes.
Access to the online course is valid for one year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 5 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $85 re-scheduling fee.