It's easy! Here’s what to do:
1. Fill out the Reservation Form on the Wine Scholar Guild website:
- Look over the detailed trip itineraries, pricing and details on this website under “Study Trips”. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to +1 302-415-3036.
- When you're ready to book your trip, click on the “Reserve Now” button on the trip’s page (or you can click the link “Reservation Form” in the main navigation under “Study Trips”).
- Fill out ALL of the fields in the Reservation Form (ALL fields are required).
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click the box saying that you agree to them.
- At the bottom of the Reservation Form, click the “Pay Your Deposit Now” button. This will submit your Reservation Form and also take you to the Terroir Wine Services website where you will pay your deposit. NOTE: We cannot reserve your place on the trip until your deposit has been paid.
2. Pay your deposit(s) on the Terroir Wine Services website using a secure https server:
- A deposit of US $1000 per person, per trip is due with your reservation.
a. You can pay using VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card; OR you can pay using your PayPal account. You also have the option of using PayPal’s Bill Me Later® service, which gives you 6 months to pay (see PayPal site for details).
i. Click the box(es) for the trip(s) you’re taking, and use the drop-down menu next to each trip to indicate the number of deposits you’re paying for each trip (each person taking the trip must pay a deposit).
ii. Click the “Buy Now” button, which will open another page where you can choose to pay with your PayPal account, with PayPal’s Bill Me Later® service, or by credit card. The total amount to be paid will appear at the top right corner of the page.
b. If you prefer, you may send a check or money order in U.S. Dollars made out to Terroir Wine Services, to P.O. Box 15040, Philadelphia, PA 19130 U.S.A. For checks, please note that we must wait for your check to clear the bank before we can confirm your reservation.
- Terroir Wine Services will send you an email with confirmation of your reservation and deposit payment, along with more information about the trip to enable you to make your travel plans.
- Wine Scholar Guild will email you with information about taking the online course for the region you have chosen (unless you indicate that you have already taken the course).
- 90 days prior to the Trip start date, your final balance payment is due. Terroir Wine Services will email you an invoice with the final amount to be paid and the due date. The invoice will include a link to the Balance Payment Page on the Terroir Wine Services website, where you will pay the final balance using a secure https server.
Our goal is to give you peace of mind when booking your tour. All transactions undertaken by clients with our company are done by explicit contract, where all tour price inclusions and terms and conditions are completely spelled out and totally clear. There are no hidden costs and no surprises.
Note that a discount of $150 per person is provided for each trip you reserve in addition to the first trip, in the same calendar year.