- Ever wonder how those hints of green bean, bell pepper, jalapeño and celery stick got into the wine?
- It’s a fascinating story of insatiable, greedy-gut pirating, Mother Nature’s grand design for consummate fertility and the vigneron’s attempt to farm for flavor. Guess who wins?
Learn more about wines with the Wine Scholar Guild's study & certification program and sign up for our Wine Study Trips.
- Slide show text 1: Pirates and Pyrazines
- Slide show text 2: Green Bean, Bell Pepper, Jalapeño & Celery Stick
To see the video, you must be a member
Become a member of the Wine Scholar Guild to view recorded member webinars. JOIN NOW
- The Science of Wine Tasting - Bridging Enology to Perception
- WSG Tasting Lab™: Advanced Analytical Tasting with Caroline Hermann MW
- WSG Tasting Lab™: Initiation to GeoSensorial Tasting with Julien Camus
- Beyond the Basics: Acidity in Wine with Olivier Humbrecht, MW
- Have Your Say: Tasting Notes, Wine Descriptions, Wine Scores and Wine Criticism with Andrew Jefford and Dr. William Kelley
- Introducing the WSG Tasting Lab™ with Julien Camus
- Vine to Wine: A Year of Viti/Vini - December
- Sustainable Bordeaux with Romana Echensperger, MW