Expand your knowledge of wine and enhance your sommelier skills
Membership in the Wine Scholar Guild provides access to webinars and podcasts that cover blind tasting theory, wine service and wine and food pairing.
Many previous webinars have focused on those area such as:
- The Science Behind Food and Wine Pairing with Lisa Airey, CWE, FWS
- Proper Wine Service with Master Sommelier, David Glancy MS
- Tasting Mastery: Learning the Best Practices of Top Tasters with Tim Gaiser MS
- How to Recognize and Teach Wine Faults with Tim Gaiser MS
- Grower Champagne with Peter Liem
- Beyond Food & Wine Pairing 101: Take Your Tastebuds to the Next Level with Thierry Meyer
And there is more to come! Don’t miss a single webinar.
Annual membership is priced at $100 per year
Access free excerpts from some of our popular webinars:
Learn from Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine and World Class Educators
- Masters of Wine including: Christy Canterbury, MW, Charles Curtis, MW, and Elizabeth Gabay, MW;
- Master Sommeliers including: Tim Gaiser, MS and Pascaline Lepeltier, MS;
- Highly regarded industry professionals and journalists including: Marnie Old, Paul Wagner, Andrew Jefford, Dewey Markham, Jr. and Don Kinnan.
Mark Lee, owner of De Vine Wine Shop
By becoming a member, you will have access to:
- Two live webinars a month featuring the best and brightest minds in the wine industry
- A library of 100+ recorded webinars, plus maps and resources on all of the French wine regions
- A French wine term pronunciation guide
- Regular updates on French wines, ranging from vintage reports to what is new and notable in the wine industry
- Advanced notice and priority booking for Wine Scholar Guild immersion study trips in France, Italy and Spain;
- Discounts on WSG programs as well as wine publications and books